Friday, May 27, 2016

Dear James

Dear James,

Today, is your birthday.  My heart is thrilled to watch you learn and grow.  You are a problem-solver.  You are funny and full of energy.  You are strong-willed.  You are kind and loving.  You are creative and independent.. No matter how big and tall and smart you get.. You are my baby boy.

I will never hold you back from growing or chasing your dreams.. but, you will never have a moment you wonder if Mommy is there.. Because I will always be there for you.. I will always support you, encourage you, believe in you, pray for you, be strong for you, cry with you, laugh with you, and love you.  No matter what you do or say, you are my baby boy.

Thank you for enriching my life with your laughter and strong personality.  You are everything I prayed for.  God made you special.  He has His hand on your life. So dream big, work hard, and trust in God.  I know you will do great things.. You have already significantly impacted my life just by being my baby boy.

Today, you are two.
But, no matter how old you get.. You will always be my baby boy.
Love, Mama


















No comments:

Post a Comment